"To be realistic, (the Blazers) have just as much reason to be optimistic as we do. We have the same regular season record, it took us a great 4th quarter effort to win the head to head matchups. Both teams have 2 stars and a bunch of real good role players. This series is wide open."
- LikeMike in the ClutchFans Forums
Rockets Forum Hot Topics
- 46ABOUT 3 MINUTES AGOIt's Only Game 1 - Stay Positive
- 4,643ABOUT 3 MINUTES AGOClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 4/20/2014 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 1)
- 115ABOUT 17 MINUTES AGOHarden in Overtime
- 1,341ABOUT 20 MINUTES AGOPatrick Beverley has a torn meniscus (UPDATE: Will not require surgery, expected to return)
- 143ABOUT 23 MINUTES AGOJeremy Lin Stepping Up In The Playoffs
- 1,020ABOUT 41 MINUTES AGONBA Degen Gambling Thread
- 7,588ABOUT 52 MINUTES AGOOfficial Fire McHale Thread
ClutchFans on Twitter
- 479ABOUT 1 HOUR AGOThe Texans #1 Draft Pick Thread (2.0)
- 2497ABOUT 3 HOURS AGOTeddy Bridgewater
- 4343ABOUT 4 HOURS AGOUT Football Thread
- 329ABOUT 5 HOURS AGOUnofficial Texans' off season thread for 2014.
- 69ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO[Official] Astros @ A's
- 496ABOUT 8 HOURS AGO2014 Astros Minor League Thread
- 83ABOUT 15 HOURS AGOWill we lose a 100 games this year?